Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Artistic ambition, hell no! (But yeah! Clara arrives tonite!)

When Mabes dropped by for a visit, I made a sign for Danielle to hold up & welcome her at the airport.

Tonight, Clara arrives at our place so I thought I should do something similar to welcome her. But this time, as I had run out of drawing block, I had no choice but to use the roll of IKEA paper from Danielle's drawing board.

V ambitiously, I rolled out quite a long sheet but regretted it soon after. Longer meant I had more to fill up and more to colour! Alamak, too late!

This is why I never aced in Art & Craft! And this reminds me NEVER to use too large a surface area if I'm no Matisse or Picasso. :P

* Have bought some Halloween goodies so we can have a mini party too! Yippee!

2 comments:

As The Deer said...

Haha U could have cut the paper smaller what rofl.

Very nice welcome sign... am sure Clara will be touched.

Have fun! Always happy that your friends are visiting you guys so it never gets too lonesome.

Saggs said...

I know... I bodoh lah.. Doh!