Monday, October 30, 2006

On a starry night in Harpenden...

I had my first brush with illegal substances on Friday.

Andy managed to purchase quite a neat pack for not alot of money. And since it was Halloween weekend, the Lanes thought we might want to try this out - just once - since it's illegal to dabble in such activity in Singapore.

We buckled under pressure. Well, at least I did. Dee was just rearing to go!

But the result was EXHILIRATING! Wheeeeee...I'll definitely do it again! :P



Caught you there, didn't I? Kekeke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah lao eh.... even the start of the video was misleading. Terok lah u all.

:P

As The Deer said...

ROFL...

JEALOUS! Haha I didn't get to try that but we watched plenty of fireworks on Guy Fawke's night. It was just everywhere around us!

There was the main firework display and then those private fireworks being fired around the residential area.

Beautiful.