Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The dreaded domino effect...

Danielle's got the sniffles again. That makes it twice in 3 weeks!

And either she's lost her appetite, or my fish porridge (with extra portions of garlic and sliced ginger to remedy the flu) simply isn't appetising enough,coz she now REFUSES to eat any for dinner! Lunchtimes are ok, only dinner is problematic. Weird!

As a measure of discipline (plus ahem, a rather 'bruised ego'), I'm insisting if she doesn't eat Mummy's porridge, she eats NOTHING. That's right - zilch, nil, nada... This means she goes hungry till I give her her usual bedtime bottle. But I cheat abit and give her an extra portion of milk lah. I'm not THAT cruel! :P

To add to the dribbles, I too, have been hit by the dreaded flu bug. Great, now there are 2 sickly girls lugging their near dead-weight bodies at home...

Ahhhh-tishooooo!

* be it rain or shine, sickness or health, we Chans always have our smiles ready for the camera! This is what I call 'professional', man! Kekeke!

No comments: