Monday, October 16, 2006

Victoria's Secret

Sorry ah, no negligée nor buxomy nymphet modelling lingerie here. Kekeke! Just wanted to grab everyone's attention regarding some v exciting news.

My dear friend Vick (who hails from Perth now) is the latest addition in the line of people I know putting their talents to trade. She took a short course in accessory making sometime back & is now ready to foray into a business sideline.

Her website, VictoriaStardust, is not completed as yet but I asked whether I could give y'all a sneak peak before her actual launch. So, here's a special 'blog premier' of some of her original creations. These 2 are the ones I fancied the most from her collection. Aren't they pretty? :)

Once her website's up and running, will 'advertise' it on my blog! Please lend her your support then ok?

So proud of you, girl! 2 thumbs up!

5 comments:

Prometheus said...

Hey!! I've finally found the time to read some of your blogs. Awesome... It's really awesome to read about your lives, especially of Danielle growing up. See you soon in NY! - Ed

Anonymous said...

Saggs! You are going to New York?!?!?! When???

Saggs said...

Dunno? Must ask Mr D... :P
Should I meet you there? kekeke? Oh dear, Mabes is gonna be soooo peeved!

As The Deer said...

So nice!

Wah! And NY too!!!

Positively "envious" =)

Argh everyone's travelling! My frenz Sharen is going diving every other weekend, our buddy Aaron's off to Vietnam... and of coz Ian to Beijing and later, Japan... and U guys to NY!

Geri can only visit India... Little India haha

Saggs said...

When is Ian going to TKY ah?