Tuesday, October 10, 2006

'The Godmother'

(Play music. Theme from 'The Godfather')

I am proud to announce that as of ToDaY, I am officially a 'GODMOTHER'!!! (echoes...)

After 9 good months of waiting... My godson, Ethan CHU
Kai Xin has finally arrived! (notice 'caps' & 'bolding' on the word 'My'? Hands off you vultures! I saw him first! Bleh! Kekeke)

Quick Stats:
Born: 10th October 2006, or 10/10/06 (v. gd, easy to remember)
Weight: 3.03kg
Length:
49cm
Time of birth: 6:42pm
Head circumference: 32.5 cm

Congrats to Mich and Brian! Proud new parents but soon-to-be sleep-deprived zombies??!! *evil laughter*

Welcome to the world, little one. Godma wishes I was there to hold you...(& now you may rise and kiss my right hand. Hehehehe)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowee! Don't believe it man!! Brian & Mich are parents!! Pls congratulate the both of them on my behalf when u spk with them ya? Am vv happy for them!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby..:)And i am so glad they pick Ethan!! Cant believe a combination of Brian and Michelle is born into the world..:) Hope Michelle child birth was quick and painless...:)

As The Deer said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! (throw confetti all over Sylvia aka THE GODMUTHA)

You now need a magic wand & a pair of wings of your own ^__^ ... OR maybe just a huge orhbiang chunky gold ring for your godson to kiss when he is older (^.^) ??!!

How long did his mummy take to deliver him? He looks really sweet and in the pink of health (literally!) =) God bless his proud parents with the love, energy, peace and joy they will need as parents.

I noted your evil laughter haha... reminds me of when I first warned you of sleepless nights AND look how big Danielle is le!!

Soon your Godson will be running around and can play with his God chi chi,Danielle. Imagine- when you get back to Singapore after the 1 year ++ more in UK = just nice!

Congrats once more to the happy parents and THE GODMUTHA!