Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Danielle taking her first steady steps... :)

One of my fav past times is looking through our extensive archive of photos taken of Danielle from birth till present.

Dug this out from one of the folders and it put a HUGE smile on my face. I can't believe that just a few months back, the wee one was taking her first steps to 'independence'. And this same girl now bounds up and down staircases, runs intrepidly down pavements and in many a heart-stopping moment, 'threatens' to cross the road without me.

Even then, she demonstrated an independent streak by not wanting to hold Papa's hand... tsk tsk. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there...just back frm Phuket! Missed u heaps (ie. reading my daily dose of ur blog)...

Btw, can't see the pic in this entry...

Anonymous said...

My... how she has grown!! She is way advance than the trotting girl she is here..