Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mastercard Moments!

If I were ever a copywriter, these would be my version of the captions; taking a cue from Mastercard's 'Priceless' ad concept:

Photo 1:
Cost of stripey long stockings bought by Ah Ma from Korea - 1600 won
Cost of Dee's haircut to 'look this good' in photo - 8 pounds
Cost of cheesy grin on daughter's face when perched up on door, alongside stuffed toys - priceless.

Photo 2:
Cost of honey dew from Sainsbury's - 99p
Cost of stuffed Elmo sitting on dining table - S$9.90
Cost of Danielle feeding self and pretending to 'bua bodoh' as Elmo looks longingly for a bite of the honeydew - priceless.

This is why you know I'll NEVER make a career out of copywriting! But at least you know why I love being a shutterbug and whipping out my camera at any time of day, & everywhere I go! :)

2 comments:

As The Deer said...

Haha! I love the wordings and I love the photos!

Am so glad that Danielle ministers so much joy and happiness in the lives of Dennis and yourself!

She is blessed to have very wunderful parentz in u guyz and you both are so blessed to have such a sunshiney daughter.

Can't stop laughing over the second photo and your caption. haha.

Must show Kaelen.

Oh ya will update my blog with pics from Ian's camera later... taken at your mum's birthday celebration. The kids had a swell time. Joyce n Kae were having so much fun esp since Joyce speaks a lot more these days... and Anna was so busy trying to imitate the actions of her jie jie and my mad horse "kor kor bear" (as Kae calls himself).

Hilarious. Tell U more soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Saggs,

I think you did a swell job with the copywriting actually...

And you've always been my 'source of inspiration' in trying to be more of a "shutterbug" myself - the joy of capturing these moments: PRICELESS!!