Thursday, September 07, 2006

With every step, there is a lesson... (written esp for Geri)

Geri and I have been fortunate to 'chat' with each other through Gmail Chat of late. She keeps VERY odd hours so I still see her online though it's the wee hours of the morning in Singapore.

Geri, after reading your blog today, this is what I have to say - your perseverence and 'blind faith' in God have been a testimony to me. I always ask God for answers, I ask Him to show me His ways. But I want BIG SIGNS with neon lights, I wait for MIRACLES to unfold infront of my eyes.

And then I see you - scrapping almost the bottom of your barrel - but you continue to shout praises to God and TRUST in Him whole-heartedly to see you through...

I can't help but be touched by your conviction. My brother is indeed blessed that he has a partner who honours God and trusts in Him, without question.

I hope as the both of you continue your relationship together, you will always pray for each other, always place God in the centre of your lives (and Kae's).

Thank you for showing me how real God is. Thank you for showing me God's unrelenting grace through you life.

His Grace for you, in your time of desperate need, is the miracle I see today... right before my eyes...

1 comment:

As The Deer said...

Dear Sylvia, =) I praise God that we have your encouragement and love! I praise our Father that our blessings through His grace motivates and is a testimonial of his love for us and our love ones!

Blush at your blog entry. =) I just believe bless big or bless small, God still blesses! Sometimes it is the tiniest of blessings but it illuminates an entire day of frustrations and worldly down beats.

Haha yea U didn't see me online last night because we finally had REST in Him! Psalm 23: The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not be in want. ^^

Went for bible study last night and was reminded that ill health is contrary to God's promises to us so we can claim against it. So by the stripes of Jesus, I have faith that my Dad's body will be declared WHOLE in HIM! =D

God was sweet... check my blog. Also, he answered Aaron's questions and my concerns for Dad. ^.^ He sends us His Rhema through His Logos always just when we need to hear it the most!

MUACKS! Thanks for being the jie jie I never had in flesh but that I now have in the Spirit and also through Ian. ^.^

Love plenty and God bless,
Geri