Wednesday, September 27, 2006

(All) the Things She Says...

Since my blog doubles up as a diary, what better way to record some of Danielle's vocabulary milestones than to post them here!

More words/sentences she's been stringing together:

  • 'All done!'
  • 'Mummy, mummy, help please?'
  • 'It's Danielle's'
  • 'Help!' (says this repeatedly when she wants attention)
  • 'Beefeater, I bought you' (Me: ???)
  • 'Auntie Mabel buy sweet' (holding up tube of sweets Mabes did buy for her)
  • 'Sheep everywhere!' (when her sheep jigsaw puzzle gets all messed up)
  • 'Smile!' (holds up toy/real camera)
  • 'Go out please?'
  • 'Open door please?'
  • 'Danielle hide'
  • 'Some more please'
  • 'Bye mummy, see you later!' (and pretends to go towards the shoe rack to 'put on her shoes')
  • 'From my heart' (Dunno where this came from???)
  • 'I love it!'
  • 'So cute'
  • 'Walkie talkie'
  • 'Moped'
  • 'Capsicum'
  • 'Finished, empty'
  • 'Oh no, it's a mess!'
  • 'Hello Huckle!' (character from Richard Scarry's, 'Busy Town')
  • 'Christmas'
  • 'Yoo hoo! I see you!' (learnt from a library book we borrowed)
  • 'Cup of tea' (Skiver A will be well-pleased!)
  • 'Give it back!' (To baby Nelson for chewing on her Magna-Doodle!)
Songs she sings quite well:
  • Old McDonald had a Farm
  • Baa Baa Black Sheep
  • 2 Little Dickie birds
  • Twinkle Twinkle
  • Wind the Bobbin up
  • How did Moses cross the Red Sea
Actually, her 'please' comes out more like 'pweeze' but it's ok... at least she got the usage right! I could've missed out on some others, but for now, looking at this list, I can't help but be amazed... Kids are human sponges, aren't they?

3 comments:

As The Deer said...

Must record her talking! =D

Use the com mic to record her or take videos of her with camera.

Will glady run you through how to upload those on to your blog!!!

Really miss the little angel.

Saggs said...

Ya! Teach me, teach me! Heehee

As The Deer said...

Cool let me know when U will be online UK time =)My hp has been on local and UK time since U went off to England haha. (I only change to other world times whenever Ian travels...)