Monday, September 18, 2006

Cat Musings...

Meiling (my ex Sony colleague/manager) sent me pictures of Bambi recently. She's just the sweetest, constantly updating me on how my furry daughter is doing.

And from the looks of it, Bambi seems to be enjoying herself quite a bit! :)

MeiLing tells me Bambi has been helping herself to her bougainvilla plant (it's now quite botak), loves sleeping on the armrest of her sofa (turning it from blue to white with her fur!), favourite room is the study and loves lying by the speakers when music is being played.

Sure am glad Bambi found fabulous foster parents...

2 comments:

As The Deer said...

She looks so nuah here =) lol

Anonymous said...

girl...i'm SO glad for you that Bambi found a good surrogate home too!

its such a load off the chest tt she's well-loved by her new parents...

Thanks be to God for showering His blessings on the meow!