Sunday, September 24, 2006

'Twas good to have you this weekend, Mabes... I miss you already.

As the saying goes, 'all good things come to an end'. But in my case, all too soon. I had a hard time saying 'adieu' to a v dear friend this evening...

Sent Mabes off at the Victoria station at around 5ish pm. Didn't expect to feel such a surge of emotions really. Felt a HUGE 'lump in my throat' as she gave me a final hug. And I teared (what's new?) as I struggled to verbalise my goodbyes to her. :(

Waited for her to walk up her train (the 'Gatwick Express') before turning away, and returning to my 'humdrum' life...

But I'm really glad she got to visit us. We spent the MOST WONDERFUL weekend with her... :)

*More updates to follow. Quite sleepy now and will try to write as much as I can...*yawn*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, am so envious of your time together! I wish I could see you in London soon too!

Its so hard not having you around?? Haaaiii...Miss u much, Saggs!

Saggs said...

Yes, I invited Reuben. :) I hope he had fun...we enjoyed having him. And he got to see our place at last!

Saggs said...

That's good!!!! C'mon over soon! B, too!