Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Potty Tales

Danielle did the funniest thing today. As part of her 'privacy routine' while making 'doodoo', she hides behind doors or under chairs. But today, she went to the toilet, carried her detachable potty seat, placed it on the toilet bowl, took off her diaper, all of her clothes (??) and plonked herself on the 'throne'. How did I know she did all that herself? I was busy skyping my sis when I heard some noises. By the time I sped to the toilet, she was on the toilet seat and giving me her 'I wanna poo so dun disturb me' look! I was gobsmacked, to say the least! And she told me, 'Close the door', 'Go away mummy'! And so I did. Then when I popped in periodically to chk on whether she was done with the deed, she'd tell me, 'Dun worry, dun worry!'

How not to laugh at her antics, I ask you?!

Anyway, I managed to take a proud shot of her in all her potty 'regality'... :)

* Singlet put back on her to maintain modesty. Thank you very much. :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saggies, it NEVER fails to continue to amaze me just how quickly Danielle has "blossomed" under your 24/7 care!!

Seeing her progress in such leaps & bounds is such a source of 'jaw-dropping' wonder!

Good job, Saggs! Am proud of the way you are raising her!!

Hugs & love,
B

As The Deer said...

Hahaha so cool.

Yea Kae also has his privacy whilst pooping clause...

We aren't allowed to be in the master bedroom even when he is on the throne (master bedroom toilet).

It is just amazing how they just wanna do everything themselves with each passing day and when we think they can't or worry they can't, they can! =D

Hehe... so proud of Danielle! She looks so adorable here and it certainly is a really awesome milestone!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Random thought BUT make sure you save a softcopy of this pic forever k... or at least for the next 25 yrs or so!!

We'll use it for Danielle's Wedding Montage & embarrass the s*** outta her then!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!
[Evil Aunty B]

She's SO gonna be miffed with you for taking this pic of her, Saggs!!

Bleh!!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Qiubio,
She's so clever! Even Hui Hui hasn't tried removing her singlet herself or tried sitting on the throne herself (though on the potty yes). I agree with Bessy that the lil' one has been growing and developing so quickly under your tender loving care -- see, you are doing an excellent job!

Hui Hui also doesn't really want me to stand near her when she is doing the deed. If at home and using the toilet near kakak's room, she'd want me to sit at the doorway of kakak's room. But most of the time, we walk away anyway and ask her to call us when she's finished bombing...

Love,
McChi

Saggs said...

Wah, at least she can tell you once she's done! I hv to chk on Danielle periodically coz have seen her 'play' with her 'poopoo' before! Eeeeeuuuuwwww!

Saggs said...

*Roll my eyes at you*

Fine! She can be your first member! Is it life-long membership ah? Kakakaka!