Friday, September 01, 2006

Can you believe it's Sept already?

Was just thinking of that GreenDay song ' Wake Me Up when Sept ends' and realised, hey! it's Sept liao lor! Geez, time does fly. If I were in SGP, Stephie and I would prob be msning Christmas carols to each other and telling each other not to 'sabo' the 'Christmassy feeling'. Cannot play it up, sekali get disappointed. Yes, we are v bo liao hor?

Anyway, some things NEVER change. Look at what I got from Woolworth's for 50p the other day...

HAHAHA! Get ready your Christmas stockings some of yoos! Presents (but maybe damn small hor) are on their way! People... I have begun shopping for Christmas! (quite late already, if you ask me!)

3 comments:

As The Deer said...

Haha I know what you mean. I've been listening to "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas..." Tori Amos's rendition of it. Very very beautifully down.

I just love it when Christmas is round the corner but nervous too coz it means 2007 is just up ahead!!

Pooh said...

Christmas is going to be so sian this year...
:(

Anonymous said...

Aarrgghhh...Saggs!! You're at it again???!?!!? hahahahaha

Okies...now i'm effectively feelg stressed abt zee Christmas Presents!

Errr...tia kong I havent even gotten my act together and SENT YOU your birthday present lor!!