Monday, September 04, 2006

If you want it, Bake it!



Danielle and I spent the whole day at home today. Thankfully we didn't drive each other nuts. Phew!

We both luuurv desserts and anything sweet (it's the genes, I tell ya!) so I thought it'd be a great idea to bake a cake together. Using a pre-mix of course, I ain't no baker here! We had quite a bit of fun, and Danielle really enjoyed helping out. Sure it was messy at times (which gave me heart palpitations), but that didn't dampen our excitement in seeing the 'fruit of our labour'. I am proud to report that we were able to enjoy a slice of our 'home-made' choc fudge cake together.

SUCCESS!!!

2 comments:

As The Deer said...

SO COOL! I wanna bake cakes and cookies with Kae too cept my Mum will scream. You "own" the kitchen but I don't "own" mine haha.

Am glad Danielle and you had fun baking. I think it is really awesome!

The cake looks good too. (drools!!)

Anonymous said...

Hey...she's really starting to become Mummy's little helper in zee kitchen eh? Heh Heh

So cool...you're definitely raising her "well", Saggs!

Missing you 2 lots,
B