Friday, September 01, 2006

'Real time' morning at Chan Household!

Good morning! Danielle and I woke up at 730am today & this is what we did:
1) danielle shee-shee-ed in her potty ('I did it!' she said proudly)
2) Changed into a new diaper, had her milk
3) Had 1/2 a banana, time to watch Hi5! (8am)
4) Mummy starts to prepare breakfast and lunch for papa.
Today's menu:
Breakfast
Danielle's 1/2 eaten banana (sad, but true. Haha!)
Ham n cheese bun
Mug of milk
Lunch
3 x chicken drumstix (marinated with herbs since last nite)
Long beans (boiled)
assorted veggies (boiled)

The amazing thing about the Internet is that I can post all these through my blog and if anyone accesses about the time that I post them, voila! We have 'real time'! Well, almost.

Dee surprised me with flowers yesterday. Dunno what came over him. Not characteristic of him at all! Must be the book Steph gave him, "The Power of A Praying Husband". He reads it while commuting to work. Thanks Steph! :P It was a very sweet gesture and I hope I remember moments like these esp when I'm upset with him...

Oh! Here's a look at my new kitchen gnome. Made Danielle name him yesterday. So now, he's 'Mr Cook', the kitchen custodian! Hahahaha! Bought him after much deliberation (hv to watch spending here,see). Thought he'd add a spark to my kitchen since it's my domain now.

3 comments:

As The Deer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
As The Deer said...

Very healthy meals there =) I lived on bananas and chocolate and hot chocolate when I was there. I love the Cadbury hot chocolate.

Anywayz... Dennis is so sweet!! I got Ian the 7 languages of Love for parents to administer to kids one. And then I bought powers of a praying wife for myself ha ha.

I was teasing Ian the other day- power of praying gf very good but power of praying wife will be even stronger! Haha so told him to prepare for God's blessings to sweep him up then as we minister to each other and to Kae. =D

(Deleted previous post coz I forgot to add something in: The gnome is so cute!!!!!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

Hey...that is VVVV sweet of Dennis! 10 brownie points for him - pls kindly convey my msg to him, thank!

Steph had bought the same book for Joseph the same Christmas, I believe.... And.... sadly, its still sitting brand-new on the shelf.

Methinks Joseph has NO intentions of getting started on that book....ever! Haaii...Lord, help!!