Friday, September 22, 2006

Hear ye! Hear ye! Auntie 'Bubble' is coming to town!

Yes, Mabes (aka Auntie Bubble) will be with us TONIGHT! She flies to London from Amsterdam and will be here over the weekend. Danielle and I will be taking a train to Gatwick A/P to welcome her later. Think the train ride will take just over an hour (I hope!) *fingers crossed*

But first, check out the signage I made for Danielle to hold out at the Arrival Hall. Notice the 'bubble' details on the background? *ahem-ahem* Applause please... Thank you v much! Kekeke...

Sure am looking fwd to her coming over. I'm sure we'll have loads to catch up on...

2 comments:

Pooh said...

I think you are doing a swell job so far. There's no such thing as a perfect parent, so you don't have feel bad about it everytime you think you screw up.

As The Deer said...

I agree with Hobbes... the only perfect parent is God hehe.

=) U are doing a great job!! Danielle is blossoming under your care! ^.^ Ian, Kae and I miss her (and you & Dennis too) very much!