Tuesday, August 22, 2006

You've Got Mail?

Every day at ard 10ish, the postman will come by. And every day I wait to receive mail, any mail, from anyone.

Today I was fortunate to receive 1 mail - a wedding invite from my ex-Sony mate, Joanna. She's in NY now and after a whirlwind romance, was proposed to (with a 1 carat Tiffany's ring, no less!) by a Frenchman named Emmanuel. They seem happy so am real glad for her. The invite was v tastefully done, lots of khaki colours like camel brown and ivy green. C'est beau!

Anywayz, this is my TIMEOUT from Danielle now. She was being such a fusspot after lunch. Insisted on holding onto the wet wipe. And when I took it from her, started screaming on the floor! I would not stand for such behaviour of course and switched on a video for her, left her with a stern warning to sit down and started blogging to calm my nerves... sheesh.

No comments: