Friday, August 25, 2006

And he's back!


After 4 days and 3 nights without my man, he's finally back from his course in Birmingham. Woo hoo! And just in the nick of time as Ms Terrible 2s struck yet again! Had mummy almost tearing her hair out in angst!

Dee arrived home around 7ish pm but Danielle and I had just popped out to the shops (oh, am I sounding British here, pardon me!) to buy groceries for the coming week. And unfortunately for him, what met him later was a grumpy, frazzled wife, muttering some 'good words' under her breath. Danielle was literally over the moon at the sight of her half-naked (just out of the shower lah) papa. After putting the groceries away , I managed to regain my poised, housewifey composure (if there's even such a thing!) and finally gave the Mister a well-deserved welcome snog...Goodnite everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a room pls..:)

But is good that your MAN is back. Hope he does not go away for too long on such trips. If it it is too long, it will best if your Man can take you with him. Not sure if it is too safe for you to be alone at home with the child.

Cheers,
Mel

As The Deer said...

HUGS... aww U must have missed him =) And yes, you are speaking the Queen's English more these day- popped out to the shops, snog... hmm. =)

Hope your week ahead will be better luvie!

Anonymous said...

I know!!! I am totally with Skiver Aspirant! Ahahahaha...u know how we love trashy stuff so get on with it already!!