Wednesday, August 30, 2006

One of the greatest inventions of all time!

Along with air-conditioners, the microwave, cellphones, the computer and most electronic items known to Man, here's a consumer 'must-have' (actually, only if you're a housewife living in carpeted housing lar).

Presenting(drumroll)...Glade's 'Shake n Vac' scented powder (elimates smells and keeps your house citrusy fresh! Do I sound like an ad yet?)

Was introduced to this by Mei Ling, so bought myself a bottle just to try out. Purchased it at an Indian (no surprises here) convenient store down Balham High St for 79p but realised later was 'ripped off' coz TESCO selling at 69p! Oh, woe to me! Sad is the day a housewife doesn't get the best bargain!! :P But the product is pretty good methinks, though scent doesn't last the whole week.

Monday was vacuuming day so here's a look at my 'trusty' Hoover (left here by the landlord). Seriously the world's oldest and bulkiest unit around! *rolleyes*

1 comment:

As The Deer said...

Ah yes... I used it when I was there too. Different fragrance though =)

And yea ur hoover is bulkier than the one I used in 1999... lol.

I miss hoovering ha ha... am I nuts or what? =)

BTW the layout of ur place in UK is almost the same as the one I lived in when I studied there.