Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye 2006, Hello 2007...

Everyone gets reflective at the end of the year.

Rather than blog my New Year resolutions (for in truth, I have not any), I'd like to begin 2007 with happy 'expectations' :

  • Births (McMrsH, my B, Elaine, Shulz, Fiona... seriously, who isn't pregnant these days?!)
  • Weddings (Ian & Geri, Joanna & Emmanuel, and some others that remain hush-hush)
  • Relocations (praying for Vietnam for C, Mel & Drew to Oz)
  • Successful business ventures (Rob, Ian, Vick, Dot, San, Simon)
  • Possible London visits (Mabes, Mel, JH, Don, my mum??? Anyone else?)
  • SGP visits (we'll be back in June & Dec 07! Prata here I come!)
And for things I know not of, I hope I'll be able to keep to my biblical mantra:

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

HAPPY 2007, everyone!

xxoo

* my African violet bloomed today! I'm certain it's 'a sign' seeing how I 'massacred' the plant Meiling/Andy gave me! :P Surely 2007 will be bloomin' good year! Hoorah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Saggs,

I love how you get pensive and churn out these great blurbs in your blog! Makes it such a huge pleasure to log on daily just to 'see' what you've put in!!

Btw, my tums have decided to "blossom" out of the blue and I think I'm starting to look preggers & not just FAT (i hope??!?!)...

Bojo & I can't wait to have you back in June!!!

HAPPY 2007!

As The Deer said...

Woohoo

There might be budget flights to UK from KL from July... RM$500 only leh!!

Hopefully that takes off so we can take off and visit you guys too. =)