Friday, December 22, 2006

Wishy Washy tales

Did I mention our washing machine (actually, the landlord's) broke down last Fri? I suppose I didn't with all that brouhaha created by the 2 mice (btw, the 2nd one is either still scuttling through our cupboards, or dead somewhere - which, is going to be such a nightmare since I'll be 'smelling' it soon? Gag!)

Anyway, you cannot imagine the inconvenience this caused, especially when our 2YO spills and smears things on herself ALL the time.

Left without a choice, we had to handwash our clothes the past few days. My hands are chapped from the harsh water, washing powder and scrubbing out nasty stains. BAH!

But enough of griping, I'm gleefully posting this up now that the repair guy FINALLY (after 5 days of incessant chasing, I might add! double BAH!) came over & had the problem fixed. Busted fuse, as it turned out.

So we're all smiles and squeaky clean again! What a relief, and before Christmas! YAY!

Tsk tsk, our reliance on modern appliances.

2 comments:

Shalom said...

OUCH!

But glad itz up again.

Pooh said...

Use gloves lah...
:)