Monday, December 04, 2006

Resurgance of an 80s Band

What d'ya know.

My fav 80s pop band, Aha, is back with a new album 'Analogue'. Ok, well, not that new. Released end 2005, methinks?

A recent interview on 'London Tonight' revealed that other great bands like U2, Coldplay and Oasis cited Aha as their musical influences.

Really?!! Despite the iffy lyrics? *guffaw*

Anyway, here's a musical tribute to one of my fav bands of all time.

Take On Me

Hunting High and Low (Danielle & I lurrrv this one! She calls it the 'Changing Lion' song)

Sure brings back memories, doesn't it? :) Morten Harket... those droolsome, droolsome eyes...

** HAPPY BIRTHDAY MABES and McH!!!


3 comments:

Chub & Chum said...

Woman, duno why but this AHA thing so reminds me of your maggie- mee perm hairstyle in JC!! That was the 1st image that came to mind! Followed by the times when I went to your house in Jurong, in your room, after school.....strange isn't it...how far life has come to....

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! i can SO remember you and vivian being so crazy over Aha and Morten Harket....everytime I hear them (rare these days on the radio, but when I do) I am reminded of you two!!!

As The Deer said...

This reminds me of my Korean BBQ date with Ian recently. Seoul Garden was tuned to Class 95 and 80s music was streaming through it... all the images of electronica, huge shoulder pads and neon colours came flooding into my mind. And there was Ian merrily karaoke-ing to all those 80s tunes hehe. Those were the days before great angst descended upon pop music.