Tuesday, December 12, 2006

BACK! and Better than Before?

I don't mean to sound ungrateful here but something's up with Dee.

Since moving here, he's been surprising me with... well, surprises?

??!!

First, there was the anniversary celebration where we enjoyed a night about town, sans Danielle. Now this...

Guess what ma sweet ol' hub got me this Christmas?

Heh Heh.

Does he know me, or does he KNOW me?

All I can say (gushingly) is: I LOVE it! what a Beaut! 2GB!! 8 megapixel!! Woohoo! Am definitely well-equipped for MORE happy snaps in 2007! Whoop-dee-doo!

At this point, I'd like to thank: (gimme a moment while I do this Oscar/Grammy/Emmy/BAFTA style)
  • JH - for purchasing the camera on behalf of Dee, passing it to Meiling, adding your personal touch with the lanyard(smart move), and giving us the fab camera bag. You da Man!
  • Meiling - for lugging the presents back and keeping it a secret!
And 3 Cheers for hub! I thank God for 'opening your eyes' to the world of sweet surprises! You're getting better at this! 2 thumbs up and errr... keep it up!? :P

* Miracles never cease! Dee wrapped (jaw drop) and actually wrote A MESSAGE (eyes poppin' all over the place) on the wrapping paper! I feel a strong urge to buy some kind of sweepstake?!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saggs, I am SO happy for you! This is definitely the ONE thing that makes you going away (& missing you to bits, *sob sob*) worthwhile!

I am exhilarated that Dee has become such a great ol' sweetheart of a hub! And...yes, this is also good testimony (??) that MIRACLES can happen... i shall be keeping me fingers & toes & whatever else i can find... that come one day, my own ol' hub will also morph into the sweetest man of a hubby! AMEN!

Meanwhile Shutterbug, go forth and click away!!

Chub & Chum said...

Well done Dennis! Guess the trip to an 'ang mo' country has made you more 'lo-man-tiac!'

Pooh said...

hahah... after "years of training", looks dee's "little black book" is coming into shape.
:P

Pooh said...

eh.. keep what "up"???
:D

As The Deer said...

Wow Dennis! Keep surprising Sylvia with such loving gestures. Itz so sweet that you got her the camera. She looks so touched in the photos. Aww. =D

Chichi, I think it is great Dennis has been letting you know how much he appreciates you with such sweet, romantic .

A successful marriage consists of falling in love many times with the same person.

May you both fall in love with each other all over again at the start of each new day. =)

Anonymous said...

Dennis deserves a pat on his back for finding time to be thoughtful to his wife despite feeling stressed out at work.

Qiubio, you are a blessed girl. Time to do more surprises for him.