Saturday, August 11, 2007

Similar Steps

Today was memorable for me on so many levels.

I'd love to tell you why but I'm feeling rather uninspired and lazy. Perhaps when I'm able to draw inspiration somewhere, somehow, sometime - then I'll try to come back and edit this post. But for now I'll let the pictures do the narrative:

Buckingham Visit 2006

Buckingham Visit 2007

Darn, I've caved in to write some bits here. Itchy fingers.

Hey, I think Dee's wearing the same shirt on both occasions! What are the odds?!!

We visited the same state rooms, saw the same marble statues and ming vases, and coloured a picture for the Queen in the kiddy area, just like we did in 2006. What's different: 1) MIL not with us, 2) This yr's exhibition features the diamond wedding anniversary of the Queen and Prince Philip, not an exhibition of the monarch's state gowns, 3) we ate strawberry ice cream in 2006, vanilla in 2007. And oh, Danielle's no longer in the buggy. She walked the entire grounds with us. There!

Now,
HARD ROCK CAFE!
piling on the calories with every creamy sip!
And I wonder about the ever-growing arse...

oh yeah, re-living the good ol' days

HRC London - our 1st visit!

If there was a 'tradition' Dee and I observed to commemorate our luurrv (oh I didn't just type that out, did I? Here, throw on ye thermals!) - this, would be it. A visit to HRC (any where in the world) to tuck into neat parcels of buffalo wings, and slurp on a tall glass of strawberry thickshake. (A good thickshake should be 'stiff' and best consumed with a spoon. If it isn't, send it back to the kitchen to have it thickened. Demand it!)

Onto more inane news... Dee is absolutely addicted to Facebook. For those who've joined this network, do me a fav, PleasE humour him by adding him to your list of 'Friends', then join his food fight, send him a plant, and maybe, 'chest bump' him, OK?

I've done my bit 'dry humping' him already. Heh.

2 comments:

Pooh said...

haha.. love the pic where you are drinking the shake, and wat's that expression on danni's face all about??

And abt Facebook - sheesh..have u two no shame? :P

Anonymous said...

ok.. ok...

Just threw a pack of nachos at THE food fetish..:)

Ask him to enjoy!!