Wednesday, August 15, 2007

If there's ONE thing I could ask for right now...

... it would be good, sunshiney weather on Friday, 17th August.

I didn't mention Danielle's party will be held outdoors at the Common, did I? We thought that that made sense as it would give the kids unrestricted open space to prance and run wild (and me less cleaning to do!). In any case, I doubt our lil' house can accommodate the 20-odd guests we've invited.

So, dear friends, just a little prayer will suffice. Please pray that Danielle has a wonderfully SUNNY 3rd birthday outdoors, with her little friends, their mummies and daddies, and Papa and Mummy.

Cheeky and I have said our prayers. Now all we have to do is to have Faith and.. get ready the sun-screen? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN I am sure the bday will be beautiful and that lots of great memories will be created on that day. HUGS!