Monday, August 06, 2007

The PigLet we lovingly named after a FisH

It all began at 11:01pm last night - the anxiety attacks, the incessant tossing and turning in bed, ears pricked up to listen out for that all-important followup sms on my mobile phone.

11 hours of nail-biting anxiety later...this, is who I've been waiting to introduce:

hello, baby NIMO!
or otherwise known as...

ZACHARY Tin Myint NI

I'm beside myself gushing over his 'first photos'. He's simply everything I imagined he would be, and more. Praise God for watching over Mummy and child!

Birth Stats:
Born - 6 August 2007 (his actual EDD!)
Time: 5:04pm (C-section)
Weight: 2.93kg
Height: 48cm

Our HEARTIEST CONGRATS to Pete and Mabes on the birth of their beeeaaaauuutiiiifuuuul baby boy! Muuaaaccks and hugs!

The Chans xx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe i took so long to read ur blog ... thanks so much auntie saggs for this special entry, zach's 1 mth is this sunday, i can't believe how time flies!

zach's the most precious tiny bundle of joy for me and pete and we continue to ask God to watch over and protect him.

Can't wait for u to see him for the first time in December!

hugs lots,
zach's mummy