Friday, August 24, 2007

If I lived in Springfield...

If you haven't jumped on the Simpsonize bandwagon. Heave ho, come on up here.

It does kinda look like me, ya? Yes, no, maybe? Methinks I can be a new character who sets up a Chinese takeaway next to Moe's tavern, or the new cashier at Kwik-E-Mart? Or, or...Milhouse's new crush? Haha!

** updated: And this is how Mel would look. I reckon she looks like a Hollywood Madam ala Heidi Fleiss ? Heh heh. It's the big hair, I tell ya!

Madam Mel : 'Biographer, headline-hogger, panderer'
kekeke

2 comments:

Roslyn said...

Glad to 'know' another Singaporean living in UK. Hi ya!

Anonymous said...

ok.. my stud farm is officially open..:)

Calling all Women, come pick out the man of your dreams..

Calling all Men, what to make money in your sleep..*wink* *wink*..

Email me @simpsonland