Sunday, August 19, 2007

And the 'Gush Worthy' award goes to...

T'was a landslide victory.




Wipe that smirk off your face! Aye, you!

Sure, gloat. But you ain't seen nothin' yet! She plays with yers, she sleeps with mwine! Bah!

She REALLY, REALLY liked your gift, Aunty B! Thanks for being ultra sweet and spoiling her with it!

But. I'm convinced this is your 'evil' ploy to sign her up for 'Shopaholics Anonymous', wield a bag ala 'broken wrist', start indexing her clothes, know her hmmm, 'Kickers' from her 'Clarks' and God forbid, think Ken is swoon-some!

Hmph. I'll be sure to send you the (thick wade of) receipts for any additional paraphernalia desired! So there! :P

Muuuaacks, B. For everything.

3 comments:

I am "B" said...

Hi Danielle

Aunty Bessy is REALLY REALLY glad that you liked your "Barbie Girl"! I hope you have lots of fun changing your Barbie Girl in & out of her clothes... and yes, your Mummy is right, you'd have to put clothes on her & not let her be naked ya?

Aunty Bessy also hopes that you liked your funky a la Spanish style top & pants from Aunty Mabel & I.. Get your Mummy to put them on for you & take a pretty pic ok?

Lots of love & hugs,
Aunty B & Bojo

Unknown said...

my my, she really does like her barbie, doesn't she?? i was so tickled watching her go "barbie girl, barbie girl!!!"

Oriana and Reuben said...

classic!