Thursday, August 16, 2007

24 hrs

It's 5:27pm now. At precisely this time tomorrow, we should be saying our thank yous and byebyes to the big and little people who turned up for Danielle's party-do. Kinda like the end of a chinese wedding dinner, sans the inebriated, staggering guests?

I hope?

Hopefully, we'd have had an uproariously wonderful time at the party. And more importantly... beautiful, glorious weather!

With less than 24 hours to go before the actual event, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I've been running all sorts of errands - picking up cupcakes, buying party grub, making thank you cards, making animal masks, sun visors, filling lootbags, wrapping up prizes, and drawing up a list of things I have to do just before the party tomorrow.

cupcakes for danielle's party

our handmade 'Charlie and Lola'
thank you cards

I'm really, really putting in effort for this. And I'm beat. I can't wait to put my feet up, and soak in the long bath tomorrow evening. Till then, keep us in prayer! :)

animal masks Danielle and I put together,
craft pieces from YellowMoon

personalised sun visors for some of the kids

lootbag goodies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is really really really alot of effort.It is going to be a great party. The party presents are sooo pretty...:) Good job mummy..

The 3-year old princess will be so delighted to see all her friends celebrating her b-day for her. I can just imagine her cheeky smile during HER party..:)It was good that you two finally courageously went ahead with it..:)

One prayer for sunshine and bright skies coming up..:)

Anonymous said...

Siew.. have you ever thought about being a nursery school teacher? You should seriously Think about it. You have a precious gift.


Skiver A.

I am "B" said...

Hey Skiver A

I totally agree with you! Saggies, if u are a nursery school teacher, I'd send Bojojo there in a nanosecond!

You're so darn good at all these things? If i'm a SAHM, i'd be NUAH-ing all day!!!

Anonymous said...

hey woman, u are indeed a terrific mother!! Wow...u are still as creative as before..thumbs up! :D

Here's wishing little Danielle a very Happy 3rd Birthday, and am sure that she will remember it for life..!!!