Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Back where I started

I wasn't expecting the furore regarding this previous post. But I have to say, all that interest and inquisitiveness I inadvertently aroused was rather... heartwarming?

Well, I'm gutted. Because now, I have to douse your flames of happy expectations and quell further speculation.

No, I still have no bun in my oven. I wish I did but for that, dough needs to be ahem, kneaded.

That playdate with Elliott gave me some interesting insights into life with 2 kids, but end of day, I had to return him to his mummy. And return to being a mother of ONE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see..

No bun in the oven huh??
.. Guess you two better get more
"fire in the hole"
"clean out his pipes"
"Aim for the Home run"
"Hit the bull eyes"
"Get that hotdog in the bun"

Well, i am sure you get my drift..:)

heheee

Pooh said...

Dee needs to:-
"conduct night training"
"mix up more dough"

Saggs needs to:-
"light the fire"
"put on the old school uniform"

hahahahha.....
:P