Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Guide to 'Getting aHead in Everything' - by Dani Elle

A note from the author:

This is a practical guide for babies, tots, kids aged 4~12, and the 'young-at-heart'.

In all my years of experience, I have found that in choosing your mode of transport, one should be astute - pick that which will heighten (literally) your senses, can extend to hard-to-reach places, provides comfort in wearisome situations, and possesses the ability to do 'dare-devilish' stunts.

Afterall, life is short (pun intended).

My personal choice is 'Model 32 XLman PappyRider' (pictured), with rotating base, adjustable breaks, powerful audio system that boasts a dynamic surround sound function, and personalised hand-clasped seatbelts. I recommend this not only for its reliability, but for its highly adaptable features.


I hope you will find this guide useful. And I hope you'll enjoy your ride as much as I have.

Happy perching!

** Being small and young-ish (or in some cases, delusional) has its perks so do milk it for ALL it's worth.

1 comment:

Daughter Of Sarah said...

Hahaha I can see why she chose this mode of transport... itz better than a London cab or the red double decker buses or that darn tube. Plus it is FREE! =D