Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This little piggy...

In a span of 2 weeks, I've become not only an Ah Yee (for the 3rd time over!) but also Aunty Saggs.

I wanted to combine the announcement of both births in this entry. But seeing I only have 1 baby's picture and not the other, well... let's focus our attentions on the boy first. :)

World, welcome lil' Jared Ong (Weng Zhe Rui)!

Born: 8:31am, 18 June 2007 (38 weeks)
Weight: 3.3kg
Height: 48cm
Parents: Dearest B & Papa Jo.

Papa's lil boy... he looks JUST like his dad!

Congrats to B and Jo on the health and safe delivery of their bundle of cuteness and joy! We can't wait to be back to cuddle, smell and hold him! But I must caution you - Danielle is a VERY bossy che-che. Be forewarned! :)

another birth I missed. darnations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. bess has finally pop.:)

Congrats bess, welcome to motherhood. I am sure you will come to embrace motherhood like fish to water..:)

Jared looks 'pink' in health..:)But i guess the later pixs of him will reveal who he resemble - the mummy or the daddy.

And i spy a mummy to be in the pix, i guess her turn is coming up..:)

I am "B" said...

NOW i know why Mabes was sms-ing & asking all these weird qns abt Baby Jared's chinese name!?!?!? LOL

Btw, thanks Saggs for posting such a lovely announcement on your blog!

Both Jared's Daddy & I hve just decided on his baptism name as of 5 mins ago!

Our bub will be "Jared Gabriel Ong"!

Shalom said...

Congrats! =D The lil Baby is really handsome hehe.