Friday, June 22, 2007

DUBSTAR

I've been cracking my head for months over the name of this 90's UK band. After countless futile searches on various music websites, I finally located them on a blogmusic site. Oh happy day!

I've added their songs to my Favourite Playlist on YouTube and they're playing on my computer like a broken record.

TGIF all!



NO MORE TALK - DUBSTAR
Talking is useless when your cards have all been shown
I'll make you feel bitter and I'll never use the phone
'cos I'm not the kind of person soft enough to cry
I'm not the kind of person to hide when I can fight

So breakout now let the feelings out and take the blame away
and leave the past for another day
please no more talk today

'cos I'm not the kind of person who likes to hang around
I'm not the kind of person to sympathise with self indulgence
breakout now let the feelings out and take the blame away
and leave the past for another day
please no more talk today

Talking is stupid now my interest has flown
I'll make you feel useless if you call me on the phone
breakout now let the feelings out and take the blame away
and leave the past for another day
please no more talk today

* their song 'Stars is also a good listen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm1e1j3YEHQ

2 comments:

Shalom said...

Wow I've never heard of Dubstar before. =)

But I've heard from this Brit bloke that we met through AV8, that there is a French music group called Birdy Num Num. Made me ROFL coz that is the kiddy term that uses with Kae when he is asking Kae to wash his bits. "Boy wash your birdy num num."

Found this too: http://www.birdynumnum.com/html/about.php

The reciepes look yummy here but all in French! (Guess U can babble fish em): http://numnumbirdy.blogspot.com/

Shalom said...

spelling error recipes... oh man... =p