Monday, June 04, 2007

The Finalists

I know I've been rather quiet about our househunts lately. That's because quite frankly, there wasn't much to report.

To date, I've viewed 17 units. Some were downright deplorable, others were 'dream' homes with hefty pricetags we couldn't afford.

After sifting through the cans and cannots, our final decision lies with these 2 houses: Gaskarth Road & Lynn Road.

Located 1 and 2 streets from where we are now, these 2 properties have ticked more boxes on our checklist than any other - situated within a comfortable distance to the Tube, a stone's throw to Danielle's school, close to everything we're familiar with; and best of all, we can afford the rent.

I'll put up more photos of the Gaskarth unit later. Then perhaps y'all can be our 'guest judges' and help us decide on the champ house? :)

2 comments:

I am "B" said...

Hey the unit on Lynn Road looks not too bad? The kitchen seems spacious enough for both Doey & you to have loads of fun in!!

Shalom said...

Itz hard to say until we get to see more of Garskarth I feel. Lynn looks like itz coming tops so far with thumbs up from me too ha ha. Like B, I like how the kitchen seems roomier. =)

Easier to spell too wahaha. ^.^