Friday, January 25, 2008

Pillow Talk

D: Someone is squashing me, Mama!
M: Someone, Cheeky? Who are you referring to?
D: Papa.
M: But this is Mamma & Papa's bed! And by the way, why are you here? Go back to your own bed.
D: But I need to protect you.
M: This bed is only for 2 people, Cheeky.
D: (addresses someone imperiously) This bed is only for 2 people, Papa.
M: Eh? Why are you telling Papa? Where is he supposed to sleep then?
D: (matter-of-factly) In my bed!

For making me laugh out loud, she got to stay... that is, until her kicking, erm, kicked off.

Afterwhich, she was given the boot of course. Heh.

there was a time though...

4 comments:

Pooh said...

hahahaa... so cute. D is now defunct.
:P

Anonymous said...

Syl..... I'm how many in line again?

She's really such a precious one lor......

I buay tahan her leh how ah?

Skiver A

As The Deer said...

Hahaha... Danielle is such a cutie lah! Can't help but adore this precious sweetie.

Kae used to kick me out of my bed -and he was 2 then?! I have a Queen size bed but he somehow managed to kick me out by sleeping in all sortsa weird positions.

I am going to miss sharing a bedroom with him soon. Sighs. I will miss his funny snoring... sleep laughing + sleep nagging (ya he nags in his sleep!!!)

I am "B" said...

Hey Syl, this is indeed hilarious! U know...I or rather we (ie. jojo & i) have been toying with this thing abt "training" Jared to sleep independently, the 'angmoh' way but its sooo tough! I mean i really cannot bear the letting him cry it out so desolately for a whole week and then enjoying the fruits of our labour... not to mention hvg to endure my MIL's murderous stares for harbouring these bizarre intentions... hahahaha

So i guess... Jared will be co-sleeping with SOMEONE (ie. us or MIL) until he's ready for his own bed?? Sigh... we'll do as the ASIANS do then!! Co-sleeping!!!!