Friday, January 18, 2008

Now, about that trail...

What do you do when you're unable to requite the affections of a besotted individual (NOT Hubs) who showers you with nothing less than undying adulation?

Why, you gift them a tape filled with soppy, tear-inducing, stab-me-in-the-heart-with-a-serrated-blade-why-don't-you, tottering-on-suicidal-type love songs. Of course.

Like this one...



...which I vaguely remember being set to 'repeat' mode and played over and over and over (coz that is what the repeat function is for, is it not?) the car music system. With me in it.

I was cruel. Or merely ironic. I am sorry about that.

But all this happened a very very long time ago, and thankfully people do move on...

Thankfully.

2 comments:

Roslyn said...

Syl,

Have always loved Emil's songs. While listening to this song, it actually gave me goose pimples and nearly brought me to tears.

Ros XXXX

I am "B" said...

Eh Saggs,

I remember us being besotted with this song la! It was like a whole lifetime ago?!!?!

Anyhoos, who are we referring to in this entry huh? Secret secret..