Friday, January 19, 2007

One for the Weekend - An odd Ode and a ludicrous Limerick

Positively awful poetry composed by a certain deranged individual. Guaranteed to wreck a perfectly good weekend.

Ode to Me Milo
Since I bagged you
my life hasn't been the same
Oh divine brown*, chocolatey fluid
3-in-1 is your claim to fame

Oh Milo Milo, how I love thee
I'll ne'er find a worthy substitute
You're a fantastic quick-fix remedy
This obsession, this malady...
Oh commit me to an institute!

haven't keeled over yet? Then here's another one that'll surely push you off the edge! :P

Limerick -
A Bottomful of Milo
There once was a sweet dame named Saggs
whose derriere would make you go 'gag!',
Her favourite brew was Milo
she guzzled it daily with a smile-O,
& watched her arse splay out like a flag?!

Forever the masochist, do humour me the pathetic bard with your ratings! Go ahead now, be brutal!

:P

* I now understand the motivation behind Hugh Grant's wicked little deed! Divine et Brown, they do go together!

2 comments:

As The Deer said...

Yes yes I so understand the Milo cravings!!!!!!! Somehow Hot Choc doesn't cut close.

We must somehow get you more Milo... hmmm should check if anyone i know is heading to London hehe.

Saggs said...

Wahahaha! Am really happy with current stash now but wonder how long it will last. GOt 2 bags from you, Skiver A, 1 from Reub, 1 from Donovan. Problem is, I drink 2 pack at a go coz my starbucks mug is the huge kind?

But yes, I agree that bard is pathetic. *ahem*

:P~