Friday, January 05, 2007

A Trifle Update

2 morning slots became available and Teresa asked whether I'd be interested to place Danielle in the AM sessions at Lochinvar instead?

I jumped at the chance coz I thought it might 'cure' Danielle of her cranky spells in the afternoon. I suspect some of the times she's teary going to school is because she's simply pooped out. So starting 2007, she'll attend morning school on Mondays and Fridays. Thursday remains a PM session.

Today was Danielle's first day at the AM session. And thankfully, she had no problems settling in.

Only 'glitch' now is - I'm looking at possibly 8 ~9 hours of 'after school' entertaining !!! (as opposed to breaking the day with school in between)

Oh god, what have I done? *smack on head*

* Got this coat for a steal at Zara. Danielle looks smart in it, doesn't she?

1 comment:

As The Deer said...

What a pretty little lassy she is!