Thursday, November 30, 2006

Comfort Food

Surefire remedies that help chase away ze blues, horrific days with lil' Ms D and of course, a cold autumn night... (in random order)

My TOP 5 Comfort Food in UK
1. Boiled eggs with light/dark soya sauce
2. 'Reduced price' egg tarts from Tesco
3. Sainsbury's 'Basic' chocolate bar
4. Cookies dunked in semi-skimmed milk
5. 3-in-1 MILO!

These are on my list. What are on yours? :)














* Above list is applicable only in the UK. PRATA maintains its #1 spot on my Singapore Comfort Food list!

1 comment:

As The Deer said...

01) Palak Paneer
02) Milo Cheese Bom
03) Teh Halia
04) Cheese Onion Egg Prata
05) CHOCOLATES!!
06) NESTUM
07) MILO DINOSAUR!!
08) HORLICKS
09) Magnolia's Oat Milk (Daisy one sucks)
10) Water that doesn't evaporate leaving chalky white stuff behind LOL

Hmm... my list makes me seem Indian?!?!