Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Starry starry eyed

There's something rather equine-like about Kate Moss. Oh I know, she's a 'clotheshorse'! Now excuse me while I kick myself in the rear for this neighsty joke. I'm just horsin' around, peeps! It is, afterall, April Fool's. One should be allowed barn, I mean, bad jokes.

I've been doing quite a bit of stargazing lately. Unfortunately, this recent obsession with constellations has little, no, NOTHING to do with astronomy. It's the 5-point figure I like. In tiny prints. Make that a motif of stars.

Why? I be finger pointin' at Kate Moss.

Sometime last month, she celebrated her 34th bday in true celebrity fashion by stepping out in this stunning, starry Chanel number. I don't care much for KM herself but have to admit, she has an effortless style about her that's hard to ignore. And I thought she dazzled in this ensemble. So commit to the stars, I did.

KM in that starprint jumpsuit & sheer dress by Chanel

But wait. I can scarcely afford this 5-figure Chanel dress! So what's the next best thing a girl can do? Scour around for similar type outfits of course, especially with smaller pricetags. Here are some sparkly numbers I've been eyeing:

I like the top left corner one best. Because of the feminine pussybow. Perhaps when the price is right, I'll be able to sprinkle some of that stardust in my cupboard too!

1 comment:

Clara said...

Don't do it saggs! Not the stars in tiny print! They remind me of stickers the teachers used to put on our test sheets when our results were good... goodness... nooooo....