Tuesday, April 08, 2008

On the 2nd day of termbreak

"On the second day of termbreak my mama gave to me - 2 summery dresses, and a choc-caterpillar from Marks&Sparks!"

If given a choice, I am dead certain Cheeks would rather sleep in a dress than in her jammies. The girl is completely nutty over frocks. Her all-time favourite is a denim one bought by Mabes' mum which she insists on wearing every, single day to nursery.

Her crazed obsession began late last year. Since then, I've been subject to the same, insufferable question after bathtime, " Can I wear a dress today? Can I wear a dress today?"

And she trills this, over and over and over and...

But lo! Help has come to me in the form of these 2.99pd dresses from H&M - they be cheap & happy solutions for me poor, ailin' ears.

Oh thank you Lord. My sanity is restored.

No comments: