Monday, May 21, 2007

Prisoners of Luuuuurv

My 2nd gift for Dee

I hate gift shopping for Dee, I really do. Having been together for yonks, each passing year is a struggle to keep creative juices flowing in the gifts dept.

My special gift for him this year? A pair of personalised cufflinks.

I know, it's not terribly exciting. But at least he'll use them!

I deliberately chose to engrave my name on one side of the cufflinks becoz I had a few soppy romantic dumb ideas in my head:
  • Dennis Chan, Sylvia Chan - we are a PAIR...(= a pair of cufflinks. geddit geddit?)
  • We are 'cuffed' together for LIFE (enjoying my corny sense of humour yet?)
  • We are each other's missing 'LINK'. Together, We complete Us... (i know, this is soooo bad*toilet flushing in background*)
A hopeless romantic or simply hopeless? You decide.

:P

5 comments:

Pooh said...

sheesh... so hopelessly romantic one ah? heehee..

Anonymous said...

Gosh... Perfect script material for the soapy Taiwan serial..:)

May you two be 'cuff' together forever.. :)

Shalom said...

I think it is so wonderful to keep the romance alive =)

Many couples get too lost in their problems and workload & forget what it is like to stay in love and continue "paktor"-ing even after marriage.

Very very sweet... =D

I am "B" said...

Yo! Loved the 3 main 'pointers' - Can i get ur copyright approval to use those exact "corny" lines for presenting the cufflinks I bought for Jojo?!!?!??! Hehehehehehe...

Anonymous said...

man u're a hopeless "lomantic" alrite! ... but so sweet ... 2 of u are so blessed to have each other .. i always think its good to keep the flames of "passion!" burning even after years of marriage!

hugs, mabes