Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Search is On...

Well, I'm certainly feeling efficient. Saw 2 houses yesterday. One of which was so decrepit, I walked out within seconds. Viewed another 6 today.

Today's viewings were much better. Unfortunately, they all come with a heftier price tag as London property prices continue to sky-rocket. We are looking at paying an estimate of a 100 pounds more, per week, for the new pad compared to our current abode. What's worse, none of them provide the same easy access/convenience like our present residence.

Also, the cost of this move will not be borne by Dee's company.

Yes, what a bummer. You win some, you lose some, I guess.

My enthusiasm levels continue to undulate. At times I sport a nothing-can-faze-me attitude, other times I feel sorta the pits.

It's only Day 2, 8 houses, and already I feel I'm running out of steam?

The search continues tomorrow with another 4~5 houses to view. I really hope God reveals our new pad to us soon. I'm in dire need of faith and strength which I know God will provide. I just hope I don't forget to let Him lead.

To view some of the 'better' houses I saw today, click here (this I like, and am planning to put an offer in tmr morning), and here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

both places look lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hey, i like your maybe-soon-to-be new place..:)

Looks airy, bright, lots of sunlight and great view..and best of all, a floor that is not carpeted..:)

Ya, keep the faith girl..:) God is never late, never early, He is always on time. I am sure you will find a nice place that is both affordable and convenient as well..:)

I am "B" said...

Hey...loved the look of both apartments you viewed esp the 1st one!! They're both LOVELY!!

Good luck with the offer... hug hug!

And I saw this on a very nice patchwork quilt today - "Praise God from whom ALL blessings come" Keep this in mind always, darling!