Monday, November 26, 2007

Off Sick

Allow your imagination to run, say, a minithon, then imagine that's me in the above picture. Oh I know it's quite a stretch (it'd better be!!!) since you'd have to picture me with hairy man legs, stocky arms, in the buff from waist-down, and straddling a toilet.

Now that I've managed to conjure that lovely image in your mind-- Hold.It.Right.There. Feel the need to hurl yet? Well, c'mon down and join my barf-fest!

I have been - for the past few days - confined to a corner in my black and white tiled bathroom. Thus explaining my absence in blogging, although I'm quite sure some of you would've enjoyed my blow-by-blow accounts 'on location'. =)

So where was I? Ah yes. That picture depicts my position of late. If I wasn't seated, I'd be grasping the smooth, curvaceous sides of the ceramic bowl in a tight embrace, the words 'Armitage Shanks' staring brazenly at me while I keeled over and hurled out every single meal along with all my innards, and drowning the silence with horrible retching noises that reverberated round the four walls of the WC.

I have been held under house arrest, imprisoned in the toilet, if not shackled to the bed. I am indisposed and green from the ghastly fumes which are emitting through some of my orifices (don't make me name them!) even as I type.

Ahhhhhh... don't you just love vicariously living such adventures through me? *wink*

2 comments:

Pooh said...

wah ... lao ... eh.

That explains the smell that we've been getting around in spore.
:P heehee...

Hope you get better soon!

Roslyn said...

Uhm, you sure it's not 'something else'?