Saturday, November 17, 2007

Jesus to A Child

A rather 'religious' conversation we had the other day:

Cheeks and Bams in SGP before we departed for the UK
Kinda looks like she's 'blessing' Bambi in this photo, doesn't she?

D: Everyone has a God. Hannah has a God, Mummy has a God, Papa has a God, Nainai has a God, Kuku has a God, Grandma has a God, Gonggong has a God... I have a God.
D: Animals have God too. Bambi (our cat) has a God.
D: Mummy, I want to give Jesus to Bambi, then I'll have a new Jesus.
D: I want to wrap Jesus up as a present for Bambi.
D: I like Jesus. He's very nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. so powerful.. It's very touching.


Skiver A.

Daughter Of Sarah said...

Children have the gift of saying powerful statements in the simplest and sweetest way.

Joyce, Danielle and Kae have all said profound things about Jesus w/o realizing it... the little ones are very blessed!