Sunday, February 25, 2007

To my dear friend in Oz...

I've said it before, but I'll say it again - the great thing about photographs is how they leave footprints in our minds. Whenever I revisit old photos, they bring me back to cherished bygone days and it almost seems Time's stood still... So even though Mich left Singapore for Oz in early 2005, it seems only yesterday that I saw her off at the airport.

Happy Birthday, dearie! Thoughts of you & G.S are never far from my mind...Hope you can wear the dress! Pictures, pictures!

* I have it somewhere in my memory that you like this song. It kinda stood out as I was thinking of a song for you. Hope I got it right. So here he is, George Michael with 'Kissing a Fool'...


1 comment:

Chub & Chum said...

Thanks my dear fren & Godma :) Why dun I have any of these photos of us??!! You're right, seems like jus yesterday I left Sing & yet so much has happened. Can't wait till we ALL meet again.

Miss ya loads
Mich =)