Monday, September 03, 2007

If every Monday could be like this one

Sometimes, nothing does it like receiving a surprise through snail mail. I love giving surprises myself, so imagine the bustle of excitement in the Chan household when the postman knocked on our frontdoor and handed us a large-ish parcel.

It was addressed to Danielle so I waited for her to get up to rip it open.

Inside the parcel:

Beautiful carry-all bag

check out that grin

Barbie definitely has waaaaaay
more shoes than me!


What a lovely surprise, Aunty Dot! You really really made her day! Too bad I didn't get to video this 'present opening ceremony', else you'd have been able to hear the oh-too-familiar squeals again!

I was absolutely floored by the chunky platforms, Dior-inspired bags and chi chi cardigans. Barbie sure is up-to-date, in' she?

Thank you so VERY VERY much, Dotty!! Muaks!

And now more wardrobe changes for Barbie, coming right up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, love that grin on danielle's face! i had a very fun time choosing the outfits for barbie girl :) blessed belated bday to danielle!

Daughter Of Sarah said...

Ah she has started on Barbie dolls! How cool!

Maybe I can get some and modify them for her... ke ke