Monday, September 10, 2007

By my own hand...

I did my blog in, I did.

I got active on Facebook, got some of my pals to join and now, they've upped and left this site to update themselves on the other network portal. %@^*@#*+%*&@!!!

Oh well, I suppose the important thing is that we remain 'connected'. In any case, this blog is more for me to document my life in the UK, and more importantly, the pleasure and perils that come with SAHMotherdom.

Damn, do I sound like I'm consoling myself?!!

I've been busy trying to get my hands on some last minute Gwen Stefani concert tickets. After mulling over this for awhile, I've decided to 'live it up' and enjoy what could possibly be my 1st rock concert in Wembley, London. Am eager to experience the concert vibe here. So, I've been très busy searching online, mainly through a portal called gumtree.com for available tickets (tix sold via TicketMaster hv all been snapped up).

This portal is apparently very popular with the English, Aussies and Kiwis. Have replied to two ads and am anxiously waiting for their confirmation. Wish me luck!

will we meet, Gwen?

4 comments:

mummy linda said...

Yeah, you are right! This facebook is more fun and interactive than friendster. :)

Anonymous said...

here, i am still here..:)

Pooh said...

Both has its own attractions. Me thinks Facebook is like a glorified MSN.

Daughter Of Sarah said...

Lol I am on both!!