Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Saggs version 2.0

Do you ever feel you've become the worst version of yourself?

I do. Did. Today.

Sometimes I find it so hard to be good. To think before I speak. To be patient. To be understanding. To be kind. To not hurt the ones I love most.

But more often than not, I fail.

And what comes after is inconsolable remorse and regret. For things out there - said and done - of which I cannot take back.

Today, I became the worst version of me - the worst mum, worst wife, worst daughter, worst sister, worst friend...worst human being.

6 comments:

Chub & Chum said...

what happened?somehow i cant imagine u being the 'worst'or hurting anyone?......for watever it is u did....m sure u're still loved...at least i do...n ur Godson :)

Anonymous said...

Hi syl,

whatever it is ... am sure u've prayed about it and asked for forgiveness ... and God forgives those who earnestly seeks Him and repents ...

u'll now have to forgive yourself, whatever it is ...

lots of love and hugs as always,
mabes

Anonymous said...

hi syl,

Even if you feel you are at the worst today, you should know that you have MANY MANY MANY best being the kindest friend, sweetest sister, understanding wife, caring daughter and thoughtful mom.

You best days def outweighs saggies version 2.0 ..:)

Hugs..

Pooh said...

we're not perfect - even at our very best, we are still flawed.

try not to get bummed out too much.

Unknown said...

hi dear, that's why we are human! check out this guy: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20035960,00.html

Shalom said...

Huggles... I have moments like that too. We all do. Part of being human and being women (we are emotional beings lah).

I cannot fathom what made you feel so horrible but dun condemn urself, reflect and repent and let go... letting those moments scar you doesn't do you or your dear ones any good k?

Oh ya check out the online Joyce Meyer Magazines. They are a really solid yet quick read: http://joycemeyer.com/OurMinistries/Magazine/

Cheer up! (I just went through my moments from the 18th to the 28th ha ha)

Love,
Geri