Monday, March 12, 2007

Something to SMILE about

taken 26 feb 2007

taken 12 Mar 2007

I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat. Dee too, if he could. Soon, soon!

His right face muscles responded a little today - he could blink a little faster & when he smiled, a faint crease appeared on his cheek! I know it won't be long before I see that big toothy grin I love & miss again!

Thank You, Lord!

Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; Save me and I will be saved, For You are my praise. (Jeremiah 17:14)

6 comments:

I am "B" said...

Hallelujah!! Praise the Lord!! Am soo happy for you too, Chans!

Am sure all will be fine and I can't wait to see you guys NEXT friday!! Man....you're gonna be BACK BACK BACK!

Unknown said...

oh this is great! see you when you're back!

Anonymous said...

Thank God!!!

Pls ask Dennis to continue these daily facial exercises, its good for him ...

hugs, mabes

As The Deer said...

God is good! Dennis does look so much better!! =D

Ian, Kae and I are excited for you guys and really looking forward to u guys being back for a whole fortnight!

Anonymous said...

Jumping Jacks and flipping cartwheels..:)

Yes!! That smile is back!! ..:) And soon those ah beng lingo will follow close behind..:)

It's good to have the loud man back.. heehee..

Ya! God is good..*wink*

Anonymous said...

It's good to see more than half a smile. Soon, his loud guffaws will be back. Praise God that he is on the road to recovery. See you all soon.